The Vagos are a Gang featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online.
The Los Santos Vagos are the largest Mexican Gang in Los Santos, and are separated into three sets:
- North Side Vagos: In the North side of Rancho, at war with the Aztecas.
- Original LS Vagos: South side of Rancho, at war with the Ballas.
- East Side Vagos: Controls Cypress Flats and the East side of Rancho.
Many of the Vagos' leaders are incarcerated, but run their network through cellphones. Their hierarchy is very competitive, meaning that if a leader is eliminated, many others compete to take their place.
Vagos members can be seen drinking, driving and hanging out in groups of 2-5, smoking cigarettes, marijuana and drinking beer. They are easy to identify by their urban attire and their representative yellow colored clothing.
This Gang also appears in GTA San Andreas.
Vagos: GTA V Info
- Group Type Gang
- Faction Type Mexican Street Gang. Identified by their yellow color.
- Nationality Mexico
- Location Rancho; Cypress Flats
- Occupation Drug Trafficking; Weapons Trafficking; Contraband; Vehicles Trafficking; Document Forgery
- Also Known As LSV; Los Santos Vagos
- Gang Colors Yellow
- Front Companies Rancho Projects; McKenzie Field Hangar
- Members Gustavo Mota
- Affiliation Madrazo Cartel The Lost MC
- Enemies Aztecas Ballas The Families The Lost MC
- Vehicles Baller Baller ST Barrage BMX Buccaneer Buzzard Cargobob Cavalcade Contender Dinghy (4-seater) Emperor Frogger Granger Half-track Huntley S Manana PCJ 600 Peyote Phoenix Sabre Turbo SuperVolito Tornado Tropic Velum 5-Seater Vigero Virgo Classic Voodoo Weaponized Tampa Youga Classic
- Weapons Assault Rifle Assault Shotgun Baseball Bat Carbine Rifle Knife Machine Pistol MG Micro SMG Minigun Pistol Pump Shotgun Sawed-Off Shotgun SMG Sniper Rifle