The Varrios Los Aztecas are a Gang featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Aztecas are the secondary protagonist group of the game, affiliated with the GSF during the latters events of GTA: San Andreas.
Not much about their history is known, but it is thought that they root from the El Corona Neighborhood, their presence growing with Hispanic and Latino immigration to the area.
They are traditionally anti-narcotics, like the GSF, but are involved in gang warfare, gunrunning, illegal street racing and other crimes. They are easily recognizable by their turquoise-colored bandanas.
This Gang also appears in Grand Theft Auto V.
Varrios Los Aztecas: GTA SA Info
- Group Type Gang
- Faction Type Hispanic Street Gang
- Nationality Mexico
- Location El Corona; Unity Station; Little Mexico
- Occupation Illegal Street Racing; Gun-running; Arms-trafficking; Lowriding
- Also Known As Aztecas; Southerners; Southside Azteacas; VLA
- Gang Colors Turquoise
- Front Companies Cesar's House; Unity Station; El Corona Village
- Members Cesar Vialpando Jose Gal Hazer Sunny
- Affiliation Grove Street Families San Fierro Triads Seville Boulevard Families Temple Drive Families
- Enemies Grove Street Families Los Santos Vagos San Fierro Rifa The Ballas
- Vehicles Broadway Glendale Hermes Remington Savanna
- Weapons Desert Eagle Katana Micro SMG Pistol (9mm) RPG (Rocket Launcher) Shotgun SMG Tec-9