The Remington is one of the Lowriders Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Remington in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 1977 or 1978 Lincoln Continental Town Coupe. The top speed of the Remington is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
The Remington is one of the "wanted" vehicles required for the Exports and Imports mission of GTA San Andreas, as part of the List 1. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $30,000.
Being a Lowrider vehicle, the Remington can only be customized at the Loco Low Co. mod shop, located in Willowfield, Los Santos.
Remington: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Mass / Weight 1,800 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
- Remington: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Paint Jobs Paintjob 1 $500 Paintjob 2 $500 Paintjob 3 $500 Colors Car Color 1 $150 Exhausts Chromer Exhaust $3340 Slamin Exhaust $3250 Front Bumper Chromer Bumper $2150 Slamin Bumper $2040 Misc Chrome Grill $940 Chrome Bars $860 Chrome Lights $1120 Rear Bumper Chromer Bumper $2130 Slamin Bumper $2050 Side Skirts Chrome Flames $780 Chrome Arches $780 Wheels Classic $1620 Dollar $1560 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Trance $1350 Cutter $1030 Rimshine $980 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Car Stereo Bass Boost $100 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000
Remington: GTA SA Appearances
- Export Location Unity Station in Los Santos,at the Lowrider Challenge
- Remington Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Remington in GTA San Andreas:
- Flint County and Whetstone
- Southeastern Los Santos, especially Willowfield, Idlewood, Ganton and El Corona
- Dillimore and Palomino Creek
- Lowrider Challenge
- Exports and Imports
- Notable Owners: Varrios Los Aztecas
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles