The Perennial is one of the Sedans Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Perennial in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 1962-69 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova Wagon;Austin A40 Farina Mark I; 1970-86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer; Fiat 1100 R Familiare; Peugeot 404; Peugeot 504 wagon. The top speed of the Perennial is 93.21 mph (150.00 km/h).
The Perennial can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
Perennial: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SedansCars
- Modifications TransFender
- Monetary Value $10,000
- Top Speed - Game Files 93.21 mph (150.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1962-69 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova Wagon;Austin A40 Farina Mark I; 1970-86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer; Fiat 1100 R Familiare; Peugeot 404; Peugeot 504 wagon
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,200 KG
- Drive Train FWD
- Gears 5
- Perennial: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 (64 different colors) $150 Exhausts Large Exhaust $250 Medium Exhaust $200 Twin Exhaust $300 Lights Round Fog Lamp $100 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000 Spoilers Drag $200 Worx $200 Pro $400 Side skirts Side Skirt $500 Wheels Import $820 Atomic $770 Ahab $1000 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Off Road Wheel $1000 Mega $1030 Grove $1230 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Car Stereo Bass Boost $100 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500
Perennial: GTA SA Appearances
- Perennial Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Perennial in GTA San Andreas:
- Poorer areas of Los Santos
- Coutt and Schutz, Jefferson, Los Santos
- Common in the evening and nighttime
- Notable Owners: Big Smoke Grove Street Families
- Appearances in Story Missions: