The Greenwood is one of the Sedans Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Greenwood in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life Chrysler Fifth Avenue. The top speed of the Greenwood is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
The Greenwood can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
Greenwood: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Mass / Weight 1,600 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 4
- Greenwood: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 (64 different colors) $150 Car Color 2 (64 different colors) $150 Hood Fury Scoop $150 Champ Scoop $100 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000 Roof Roof Scoop $80 Spoilers Worx $200 Pro $400 Wheels Import $820 Atomic $770 Ahab $1000 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Off Road Wheel $1000 Mega $1030 Grove $1230 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Car Stereo Bass Boost $100 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500
Greenwood: GTA SA Appearances
- Greenwood Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Greenwood in GTA San Andreas:
- Ganton and East Los Santos (Grove Street Families gang vehicle)
- Garcia in San Fierro
- Rockshore in Las Venturas
- Outside Sweet's house in Grove Street
- Rural areas of Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas
- Notable Owners: Sweet Johnson Grove Street Families The Ballas Da Nang Boys Seville Boulevard Families Temple Drive Families
- Appearances in Story Missions: