It's the 36° GTA V mission in chronological order, and it takes place in Los Santos.
This mission is the Heist Finale of one of the main heists in the storyline of the game.
The FIB need Michael, Trevor and Franklin to rob an armored car.
Gold Medal Objectives (100%)
The following are the Mission Objectives required to obtain the Gold Medal in the mission "Blitz Play":
- Hawk Down: Shoot down the helicopter as Trevor.
- Despite the description, the helicopter can be taken down by any character.
- Headshots: Kill 12 enemies with a headshot.
- Accuracy: Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60%.
- Switcher: Switch character 10 times.
Note: You can complete each Gold Medal requirement in multiple playthroughs of the mission. You don't need to obtain them all in one single playthrough.
Blitz Play - Mission Details:
Michael, Franklin and Trevor all meet at the FIB warehouse in El Burro Heights. They all go over the final plan. Trevor is going to be situated from a vantage point on the lookout, Michael is going to be in the garbage truck that is blocking the road and Franklin will be in the alley in the tow truck, ready to ram the armoured truck.
The group change into their disguises and make their way to the heist point in Cypress Flats with the tow truck and garbage truck. Trevor is on the lookout with binoculars to spot the armoured truck. Once he does, Michael gets the garbage truck in position to block the road.
The armoured car stops due to the truck being in the way and play switches to Franklin who comes speeding out of the alley in the tow truck, ramming the armoured truck. Franklin gets out of the truck and fits sticky bombs to the rear doors of the armoured truck. They blow the doors and Michael goes in to find the loot. Two guards come out and warn that the alarm has been triggered and the police will be here any minute.
Michael completes the task but the LSPD are already on their case. The group gains a four-star wanted level and now has to fight their way out. Play can now switch between all three protagonists in their fight. Once the group has dealt with multiple waves of cops, they find an opening to escape. Franklin gets into the garbage truck and drives it to the getaway car location.
Once at the getaway car location, Franklin destroys the garbage truck using sticky bombs to cover the group's tracks. Franklin gets in the getaway car and drives away. He calls Michael to say the truck is trashed. Michael is on his way to Devin Weston's house so play automatically switches back to him.
Michael drops off the bonds to Devin, with the pair properly meeting for the first time. Devin gives Michael more jobs. He wants him, Franklin and Trevor to steal five cars for him in exchange for Michael to work with Solomon Richards, a movie producer. Michael agrees and leaves Devin's house.
Blitz Play: Mission Objectives
- Get in the garbage truck.
- Go to Cypress Flats.
- Block the road.
- Ram the security truck.
- Plant a sticky bomb on the rear doors of the truck.
- Blow open the doors.
- Take out the cops.
- Take out the NOOSE reinforcements coming from the rear alley.
- Take out the police reinforcements coming from the main road.
- Take out the snipers.
- Shoot down the helicopter.
- Get in the garbage truck.
- Go to the getaway location.
- Leave the garbage truck.
- Destroy the garbage truck.
- Get away from the garbag truck.
- Go to Devin's house.
Blitz Play: Mission Info
- Heist Setups
- Rewards Blitzed Achievement
- Unlocked Items Assault Shotgun Bullpup Shotgun Combat MG RPG (Rocket Launcher) Death at Sea
- Featuring Stockade Fugitive Trashmaster Adder Tow Truck (Large) Combat MG Carbine Rifle Heavy Sniper RPG (Rocket Launcher) Jerry Can Grenade Sticky Bomb Dave Norton Steve Haines Andreas Sanchez Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) NOOSE
Blitz Play: Videos
PS3 / Xbox 360: Gold Medal Video Walkthrough
PS4 / Xbox One (First Person): Gold Medal Video Walkthrough
Blitz Play: Screenshots