The Brute Stockade is a Commercial vehicle featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online.
How to get the Stockade in GTA 5 Story Mode:
In GTA V Story Mode, the Stockade can only be found and stolen (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below). It is not available for purchase.
How to get the Stockade in GTA Online:
The Stockade can be purchased in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry for a price of $2,240,000.
The Stockade is stored as a Pegasus Vehicle. It cannot be customized.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Stockade from the Pegasus Concierge.
How to unlock the Stockade Trade Price?
A trade price of $1,680,000 (Discounted)* can be unlocked for the Stockade.
Brute Stockade in Real Life:
The design of the Brute Stockade is based on a real life International 4700 Series.
Brute Stockade Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Stockade in GTA V is 83.50 mph (134.38 km/h), as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
Can you sell the Stockade in GTA Online?
No, you cannot sell the Stockade. Unfortunately in GTA Online it's not possible to sell Special Vehicles, Pegasus, or Facility Vehicles.
Stockade: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Commercial
- Manufacturer Brute
- Vehicle Features Bulletproof - FrontBulletproof - SideBulletproof - RearHas VariantsHas Trade PricePeds can stand on topSnow Vehicle - North Yankton
- Acquisition Warstock Cache & Carry
- GTA Online Price $2,240,000
- Trade Price $1,680,000 (Discounted)*
- Storage Location Pegasus Vehicle
- Delivery Method Pegasus Concierge
- Pegasus Category Services
- Modifications Cannot be modified
- Variant / Liveries
- Sell Cannot be sold
- Race Availability Transform Races Only
- Top Speed - Game Files 74.56 mph (120.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) International 4700 Series
- Seats 4
- Mass / Weight 6,500 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Stockade: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 83.50 mph (134.38 km/h)
- Lap Time 1:38.476
- Bulletproof Bulletproof windows
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Stockade, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 1 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Stockade: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 38.18
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
It's a dangerous world out there, so how can you protect yourself? How about doing the rational thing and purchasing a Stockade armored van. Workable, reliable and bulletproof, is there anything the Stockade isn't good for? Well, getting anywhere fast.
Stockade: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date September 17, 2013
- DLC / Title Update 1.01 Game Launch
- Game Edition GTA OnlineGTA V Story Mode
- Platforms PCPlayStation 5Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Stockade Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto V
Where to find the Stockade in
GTA Online and GTA V Story Mode:
- Rarely in traffic
- Random Event: Stockade
- Rarely leaving the Casino
- Notable Owners: Casey
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles
- Model ID stockade, stockade3
- Notes *Previously unobtainable, this vehicle was made available for purchase in GTA Online with The Diamond Casino Heist Update on December 12, 2019. The discounted SecuroServ Trade Price for the Stockade is unlocked after the player has completed The Diamond Casino Heist Finale as a leader with this vehicle selected. Also known as Armored Truck or Security Van.
Stockade: GTA V Screenshots
Artworks & Promotional Posters