It's the 50° GTA V mission in chronological order, and it takes place in Los Santos.
Scope out the federal reserve in preparation for The Big Score.
Gold Medal Objectives (100%)
The following are the Mission Objectives required to obtain the Gold Medal in the mission "Surveying the Score":
- Perfect Distance: Follow the vans without being warned on distance.
- Maintain sufficient altitude.
- Cavity Search: Find the construction hole within 20 seconds.
- The construction hole is east of the building, in the parking lot.
- Under the Bridge: Fly under the bridge whilst following the security vans.
- Fly under the drainage portion of the bridge.
- Tunnel Flight: Fly through the tunnel whilst following the security vans.
- Avoid colliding with vehicles and the tunnel walls.
- Time: Complete within 11:00.
- Skip all cutscenes.
Note: You can complete each Gold Medal requirement in multiple playthroughs of the mission. You don't need to obtain them all in one single playthrough.
Surveying the Score - Mission Details:
Michael, Lester and Franklin all meet Trevor at the Vanilla Unicorn to plan the Union Depository heist. Trevor explains he wants to get Merryweather and the FIB off their tails and do one big score. He also wants to bust Brad out of jail.
The group plan how they are going to rob the Union Depository. Michael and Franklin decide to survey the Union Depository building while Franklin and Lester scope out the Securicars routes for a hijack point. Time is tight. The team only have three hours to complete the tasks.
Michael and Trevor drive to the Union Depository and scope out the front entrance and garage access, both lightly guarded. After that's done, play switches to Trevor, who is driving him and Lester to Sandy Shores Airfield. Ont the way there, Trevor talks to Lester about breaking Brad out of jail.
Trevor and Lester get into Trevor's Frogger and fly to Murrieta heights. There, they find the Securicar convoy and tails them, finding a place to ambush them. Trevor suggests various ambush places but Lester keeps rejecting them all until the convoy goes under one of the skyscrapers in Downtown Los Santos, making a perfect spot for a hijack.
Now they've found the hijack spot, Lester wants to investigate an escape route. he remembers a construction site near the building which leads into the Los Santos Transit metro tunnel. They find the site and Lester records some footage of the site.
Once done, the pair head back to the airfield to drop off the Frogger. They discuss how they're going to get the take away from the Union Depository, either by chopper or in the armoured trucks. Once back at the airfield, play switches to Michael, who is dropping Franklin back home.
Surveying the Score: Mission Objectives
- Get in your car.
- Drive to the bank.
- Scope out the back entrance.
- Drive to the airfield.
- Get in the helicopter.
- Fly to Murrieta Heights.
- Search for the construction entrance.
- Hover near the construction entrance.
- Go to the airfield.
- Take Franklin back to his house.
Surveying the Score: Mission Info
Surveying the Score: Videos
PS3 / Xbox 360: Gold Medal Video Walkthrough
PS4 / Xbox One (First Person): Gold Medal Video Walkthrough
Surveying the Score: Screenshots