It's the 46° GTA V mission in chronological order, and it takes place in Blaine County.
This mission is the Heist Finale of one of the main heists in the storyline of the game.
Michael, Franklin and Trevor take a well-protected holding bank in sleepy fishing village, Paleto Bay.
Gold Medal Objectives (100%)
The following are the Mission Objectives required to obtain the Gold Medal in the mission "The Paleto Score":
- Let it Rain: Fire over 4000 bullets.
- Use Trevor's minigun as much as possible.
- Accuracy: Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 50%.
- Concentrate on body shots, and use Michael's ability.
- Time: Complete within 16:00.
- Skip cutscenes, and avoid standing still during the shootouts.
- Collateral Damage: Cause $1,000,000 damage in Paleto Bay.
- Destroy the gas station by shooting a pump. Shoot as many vehicles to blow them up.
Note: You can complete each Gold Medal requirement in multiple playthroughs of the mission. You don't need to obtain them all in one single playthrough.
The Paleto Score - Mission Details:
The crew consisting of Michael, Trevor, Lester, Franklin and the chosen gunman all meet at Trevor's meth lab. Trevor and Michael are in an argument over Trevor slowly falling in love with Martin Madrazo's wife, Patricia. Franklin calms the pair down and they go through the plans for the upcoming heist.
Trevor, Michael and the gunman will go in and grab the take. Franklin will be waiting for them down the river, handling the getaway. Michael drives everyone to Paleto Bay in a van. On the way there, the group reminisce and discuss their first scores.
Michael drops Franklin off by the sea in Paleto Bay. The rest carry on to the bank. Trevor, Michael and the gunman head into the bank. Trevor shoots a camera, setting off the alarm. The gunman uses a blow torch to open the safety deposit box room's door while Michael and Trevor control any hostages.
Once the gunman manages to get the door unlocked, Michael kicks the door down and starts to steal the take. Police show up, thinking it's another false alarm. Trevor sets off a warning shot to the police and tells them they have hostages. The officers then tell dispatch they're on the site of a 2-11 and need backup.
The group collect all the money, $8,016,020 in total and head out of the bank, geared up in heavy armour and machinery. They start to battle their way through the cops and gain a five-star wanted level. Once the cops outside the bank are dealt with, a chopper starts pursuing them but Trevor takes it down.
Extra police reinforcements are sent so the group make their escape through an apartment building. Franklin tells the group that there are cops swarming the bay so they'll need another escape plan. More cops and NOOSE surround them so the trio continues to fight their way through Paleto Bay.
The group eventually make their way into a construction site. Now, the Military has joined the fight. If an unskilled gunman is picked, he'll get crushed by a car at the construction site. The player can pick up his share of the take, $2.5 million, to get the highest possible take. The Military sends in a tank to help with their defence.
Franklin comes up with a new escape plan. He's got hold of a Dozer from a nearby construction company and is heading towards Michael, Trevor and the gunman. On his way, he takes out more guards who try and block his path. Once Franklin arrived, the group sit on the front of the Dozer. More tanks have been sent in pursuit so the gang head into a nearby Cluckin' Bell factory.
More soldiers are in the factory. If the gunman is still alive, he'll hang back to help defend and find his own way out. The gang fight their way through and eventually escape on a train that passes the factory.
The train arrives at Sandy Shores and the trio disembark. They're met by Sanchez who takes the FIB's part of the take. The group split up, with Trevor and Franklin driving away in a Utility truck.
The Paleto Score: Best Crew & Maximum Revenue:
Although a cheap gunman will be killed and make casualty expenses, it is still a lesser expense than Packie, Chef or Gus cost. It is best to use Norm Richards (10.5%) as it is better to save Daryl Johns (9%) for the Big Score.
- Maximum gross take: $8,016,020 (some will be lost during the fight)
- FIB cut (78%): $6,252,496
- Maximum net take: $1,763,524.
- Lester's cut (12%): $210,414.
- Crew cut (Daryl, 9%): $158,717.
- Crew cut (Norm, 10.5%): $185,170.
- Michael's cut: $464,395 (w/ Daryl) or $455,577 (w/ Norm).
- Franklin's cut: $464,395 (w/ Daryl) or $455,577 (w/ Norm).
- Trevor's cut: $464,395 (w/ Daryl) or $455,577 (w/ Norm).
The Paleto Score: Mission Objectives
- Go to the pier.
- Park the van near the bank entrance.
- Go inside the bank.
- Go to the vault.
- Take out the cops.
- Take out the helicopter.
- Shoot the fence down.
- Hold off the military.
- Go to Michael and Trevor.
- Go to the factory.
- Go to the railway platform.
- Get on the train.
The Paleto Score: Mission Info
- Heist Setups
- Rewards Maximum gross take: $464,395; Small Town, Big Job achievement/trophy
- Unlocked Items Marksman Rifle MG Minigun
- Featuring Freight Train FIB (Granger) Police Riot Sheriff Cruiser Cargobob Police Maverick Dozer Crusader Rhino Tank Sovereign Utility Truck (Cherry Picker) Combat MG Sawed-Off Shotgun Minigun Andreas Sanchez Chef Daryl Johns Gustavo Mota Norm Richards Patrick McReary Military NOOSE
The Paleto Score: Videos
PS3 / Xbox 360: Gold Medal Video Walkthrough
PS4 / Xbox One (First Person): Gold Medal Video Walkthrough
The Paleto Score: Screenshots