The Colombian Cartel is a Gang featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
A powerful drug syndicate and street gang in Liberty City, the Colombian Cartel represents the main group of antagonists in Grand Theft Auto III.
After the end of the Colombian Drug War in 1993, the Colombian cartel system began to collapse, and several Colombian crime organizations began to operate outside of Colombia. It can be assumed that the Colombian Cartel began moving operations in Liberty City between 1993 and 1997.
Cartel members wear Hawaiian shirts, combat trousers, Mexican hats and boots. The gang's members use Cartel Cruisers as their main vehicle. They are exceptionally well-armed, using Pistols, Uzis, AK-47's but also M16 weapons.
Colombian Cartel: GTA III Info
- Group Type Gang
- Faction Type Drug Cartel
- Nationality Colombia
- Location Fort Staunton (Staunton Island); Cedar Grove and Francis International Airport (Shoreside Vale)
- Occupation Drug Trade; Robbery; Drug Smuggling
- Also Known As the Cartel
- Gang Colors Blue and Red
- Front Companies Panlantic Construction Company
- Members Claude Catalina Miguel
- Affiliation Curly Bob Donald Love King Courtney Uptown Yardies
- Enemies Claude Donald Love Leone Family (The Mafia) Uptown Yardies Yakuza
- Vehicles Cartel Cruiser Panlantic Patriot Rumpo Sentinel
- Weapons AK-47 Flamethrower Molotov Cocktail Pistol Rocket Launcher Shotgun Uzi
Colombian Cartel: GTA III Appearances