The Molotov Cocktail is a weapon in the Thrown Weapons class featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
Molotov Cocktail Description:
Great for clearing large areas of people or vehicles. Throw it down and watch the world burn - fun!
How to get the Molotov Cocktail in GTA III:
The Molotov Cocktail in GTA 3 can be purchased from Pike Creek LCPD Compound, for a price of $2,000.
It becomes available after completing the mission A Drop In The Ocean in Story Mode.
The Molotov Cocktail also Spawns at the player's safehouse after collecting 60 Hidden Packages.
The Molotov Cocktail can be found and picked up around the Liberty City map (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below).
Molotov Cocktail: GTA III Statistics
- Range 25 meters
Molotov Cocktail: GTA III Info
- Weapon Class Thrown Weapons
- Fire Type Projectile
- Acquisition Pike Creek LCPD Compound
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- How To Unlock Spawns at the player's safehouse after collecting 60 Hidden Packages
- Story Mode Price $2,000
Molotov Cocktail: GTA III Appearances
- Molotov Cocktail Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto III
Where to find the Molotov Cocktail in Grand Theft Auto III:
- Inside the abandoned rail tunnel southeast of 8-Ball's Bombshop in Harwood, Saint Mark's, Portland.
- On the upper level on the north part of the Campus Courtyard next to the east set of stairs in Liberty Campus, Stauntion Island.
- Spawns at every safehouse after collecting 60 Hidden Packages.
- Notable Owners: Colombian Cartel