The Assault Shotgun is a weapon in the Shotguns class featured in GTA IV: The Lost and Damned.
The design of the Assault Shotgun in GTA IV is based on a real life Striker.
This weapon also appears in Grand Theft Auto V.
How to get the Assault Shotgun in GTA IV:
The Assault Shotgun can be obtained from friend Terry Thorpe (TLAD), for a price of $3,500.
The Assault Shotgun also Spawns at the player's safehouse after completing 40 Gang Wars and after the Heavy Toll mission.
Assault Shotgun Description:
This fully automatic shotgun is extremely powerful and fires off shells constantly. This weapon is very effective at taking out multiple targets at once and can take down vehicles quickly.
Assault Shotgun: GTA IV Statistics
- Fire Rate 500 rpm
- Accuracy Poor
- Range 35 meters
- Reload 2.9 seconds
- Ammo Capacity 8
Assault Shotgun: GTA IV Info
- Weapon Class Shotguns
- Acquisition Bonus RewardTerry Thorpe (TLAD)
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
Gang Wars (The Lost and Damned)Heavy Toll (The Lost and Damned)
- How To Unlock Spawns at the player's safehouse after completing 40 Gang Wars and after the Heavy Toll mission
- Friend Price $3,500
- Based on (Real Life) Striker
Assault Shotgun: GTA IV Appearances
- Game Edition GTA IV: The Lost and Damned
- Assault Shotgun Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto IV
Where to find the Assault Shotgun in
GTA IV: The Lost and Damned:
- Player's Safehouses
- Johnny Klebitz
- Notable Owners: Johnny Klebitz Brian Jeremy Clay Simons Uptown Riders The Lost MC
- Appearances in Story Missions: