The Pegassi Bati 801RR is a Motorcycle featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online.
The Bati 801RR is a variant of the standard Bati 801 base model.
This vehicle also appears in Grand Theft Auto IV.
How to get the Bati 801RR in GTA 5 Story Mode:
In GTA V Story Mode, the Bati 801RR can only be found and stolen (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below). It is not available for purchase.
How to get the Bati 801RR in GTA Online:
While it could be purchased in the past, the Bati 801RR has been removed from the in-game stores in June 2023, and currently it can no longer be purchased in GTA Online. Its price was $15,000.
However, you can still get the Bati 801RR from other players at the LS Car Meet, where it's possible to buy a copy of someone else's vehicle.
The removed vehicles may be made available in a weekly rotation at the following places:
- The Lucky Wheel's Podium Vehicle (1 spot)
- LS Car Meet Prize Ride & Test Rides (4 spots)
- Simeon's Showroom (5 spots)
- Luxury Autos Showroom (2 spots)
- The Vinewood Car Club (10 spots - GTA+ members only)
The Bati 801RR can be stored in any of your Properties/Garages as a Personal Vehicle. It can be customized at Los Santos Customs. You can also modify it in a Vehicle Workshop inside one of your owned properties.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Bati 801RR from the Mechanic.
This is the Livery-themed variant of the Pegassi Bati 801.
Pegassi Bati 801RR in Real Life:
The design of the Pegassi Bati 801RR is based on a real life Ducati 1199.
Pegassi Bati 801RR Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Bati 801RR in GTA V is 135.00 mph (217.26 km/h) when it's fully upgraded, as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
Can you sell the Bati 801RR in GTA Online?
Yes, you can sell the Bati 801RR at Los Santos Customs for a resale price of $9,000 (60% of the original purchase), plus 50% of the value of your upgrades.
Bati 801RR: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Motorcycles
- Manufacturer Pegassi
- Vehicle Features Has LiveriesHas VariantsMystery Prize
- Acquisition Currently unavailable
- Base Model
- GTA Online Price $15,000
- Storage Location Garage (Personal Vehicle)MC Clubhouse
- Delivery Method Mechanic
- Modifications Los Santos Customs
- Variant / Liveries
- Sell Can be sold only if purchased (High-End)
- Sell Price (Resale) $9,000 ($63,600 when fully upgraded)
- Race Availability Can be used in Races
- Top Speed - Game Files 93.21 mph (150.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Ducati 1199
- Seats 2
- Mass / Weight 230 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 6
Bati 801RR: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 135.00 mph (217.26 km/h)
- Lap Time 0:58.625
- Bulletproof No
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Bati 801RR, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 1 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Bati 801RR: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 68.11
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
Bati 801RR Description:
Just in case the Bati 801 wasn't fast enough, the Bati 801RR ups the deathtrap factor with a whopping 197BHP and a top speed of 210mph.
Bati 801RR: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date September 17, 2013
- DLC / Title Update 1.01 Game Launch
- Game Edition GTA OnlineGTA V Story Mode
- Platforms PCPlayStation 5Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Bati 801RR Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto V
Where to find the Bati 801RR in
GTA Online and GTA V Story Mode:
- GTA V Old-Generation: La Puerta (while driving Felon)
- Downtown Vinewood
- West Vinewood
- Burton (while driving Buffalo)
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles
- Model ID bati2
- Default Radio Stations FlyLo FM, Soulwax FM
- Bati 801RR: Vehicle Customization
Total Cost to Fully Upgrade in GTA Online $109,200
Modification Story Price GTA Online Price Armor No Armor $100 $1,000 Armor Upgrade 20% $500 $3,600 Armor Upgrade 40% $1,250 $6,000 Armor Upgrade 60% $2,000 $9,600 Armor Upgrade 80% $3,500 $16,800 Armor Upgrade 100% $5,000 $24,000 Brakes Stock Brakes $100 $200 Street Brakes $2,000 $4,000 Sport Brakes $2,700 $5,400 Race Brakes $3,500 $7,000 Engine EMS Upgrade, Level 1 $900 $1,800 EMS Upgrade, Level 2 $1,250 $2,500 EMS Upgrade, Level 3 $1,800 $3,600 EMS Upgrade, Level 4 $3,350 $6,700 Explosives Ignition Bomb N/A $5,000 Remote Bomb N/A $7,500 Horns See the full list of the available Horns options » Lights Stock Lights $100 $100 Xenon Lights $100 $2,000 Respray See the full list of the available Respray options » Transmission Stock Transmission $100 $200 Street Transmission $2,950 $5,900 Sports Transmission $3,250 $6,500 Race Transmission $4,000 $8,000 Turbo None $500 $1,000 Turbo Tuning $2,500 $24,000 Wheels > Wheel Type See the full list of the available Wheel Types options » Wheels > Wheel Color See the full list of the available Wheel Colors options » Wheels > Tire Design Stock Tires $100 $200 Custom Tires $2,500 $5,000 Wheels > Tire Enhancements Standard Tires $350 $200 Bulletproof Tires $4,000 $25,000 (Rank 20) Low Grip Tires N/A $500 (at LS Car Meet) Wheels > Tire Smoke See the full list of the available Tire Smoke options »
Bati 801RR: GTA V Screenshots