The Rare Rolling Block Rifle is a weapon in the Sniper Rifles class featured in the Story Mode of Red Dead Redemption 2.
The design of the Rare Rolling Block Rifle is based on a real life 1867 Remington Rolling Block Rifle. The in-game version of the weapon is manufactured by Litchfield.
This weapon cannot be customized.
How to get the Rare Rolling Block Rifle in RDR2 Story Mode:
The Rare Rolling Block Rifle can only be obtained in RDR2 Story Mode as a Bonus Reward.
It becomes available after completing the mission Magicians for Sport in Story Mode.
This weapon is dropped by the sniper firing from the barn at the end of "Magicians for Sport" (Chapter 3). If you do not pick it up, you won't be able to acquire it later.
Rare Rolling Block Rifle Description:
A rare Rolling Block Rifle made of light wood and blackened steel, adorned with carvings. Previously belonging to a bounty hunter after Josiah Trelawny, and found in a barn near Braithwaite Manor, this gun is a single-shot weapon, and can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive rifle ammo.
Rare Rolling Block Rifle: RDR2 Statistics
- Overall 63.00
- Ammo Capacity 1
Rare Rolling Block Rifle: RDR2 Info
- Manufacturer Litchfield
- Weapon Class Sniper Rifles
- Weapon Wheel Slot Longarm
- Location Found at Braithwaite Manor (Scarlett Meadows, Lemoyne)
- Acquisition Bonus Reward
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- How To Unlock This weapon is dropped by the sniper firing from the barn at the end of "Magicians for Sport" (Chapter 3). If you do not pick it up, you won't be able to acquire it later
- Modifications Cannot be modified
- Based on (Real Life) 1867 Remington Rolling Block Rifle
Rare Rolling Block Rifle: RDR2 Appearances
- Release Date October 26, 2018
- Game Edition RDR 2 Story Mode