Gun Rush - Free For All (Battle Royale) is a Showdown Mode in Red Dead Online. It has been added to the game with the 1.05 January 2019 update on January 10, 2019.
This is a Free For All mode that can be played by 32 players. You only have one life.
Gun Rush is a tooth and nail, Western style battle-royale fight to the death for up to 32 players. Players compete in an ever-shrinking battle zone with horses for quick transport (and associated risks).
Skirmish for weapons, ranging from Mauser Pistols to Repeating Shotguns to Fire Bottles and Dynamite Arrows – as well as for valuable, hard to obtain armor like the headshot-thwarting Ned Kelly Armor.
Everything you need lies in the center of the map. All you have to do is reach it before your competitors. Equip yourself and try to survive until the very end: the last one standing wins.
The mode is also available to play in Team variation.
Gun Rush Tips:
- A crate containing Ned Kelly Armor can be found somewhere near the center of the map. It will appear as a chest.
- Use horses to get to the center of the circle faster to gather the best loot and set your trap for incoming players.
- Go looking for a fight to sharpen your skills or take the survivalist approach by staying on the outskirts of the action, preparing to pounce when the moment is right.
Race to scavenge weapons and ammunition while the play area shrinks. Last man standing wins.
Gun Rush - Free For All (Battle Royale): Job Details
Gun Rush - Free For All (Battle Royale): Release Details
- Release Date January 10, 2019
- Title Update 1.05 January 2019
Gun Rush - Free For All (Battle Royale): Locations
This game mode can take place in the following map locations / variations:
Hennigan's Stead Ranch