The Banshee is a Sports Car featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Banshee in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life Dodge Viper RT/10 Gen I; 1993-1997 Pontiac Firebird; 1994-1996 Dodge Stealth; 1993-2002 Chevrolet Camaro. The top speed of the Banshee is 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h).
The Banshee is one of the "wanted" vehicles required for the Exports and Imports mission of GTA San Andreas, as part of the List 3. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $45,000.
The Banshee can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
Banshee: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SportsCars
- Modifications TransFender
- Monetary Value $45,000
- Import/Export Mission List 3
- Top Speed - Game Files 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Dodge Viper RT/10 Gen I; 1993-1997 Pontiac Firebird; 1994-1996 Dodge Stealth; 1993-2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,400 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
- Banshee: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 (64 different colors) $150 Car Color 2 (64 different colors) $150 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000 Wheels Import $820 Atomic $770 Ahab $1000 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Off Road Wheel $1000 Mega $1030 Grove $1230 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500
Banshee: GTA SA Appearances
- Export Location Parked at the Come-A-Lot casino's parking lot
- Banshee Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Banshee in GTA San Andreas:
- Cobra Marital Arts Gym in Garcia, San Fierro, after completion of the Driving School
- Rodeo, Market and Richman, Los Santos
- The Strip, Prickle Pine and the Old Venturas Strip in Las Venturas
- Calton Heights, Paradiso in San Fierro
- Driving School
- Race Tournaments
- Exports and Imports
- Notable Owners: Catalina Salvatore Leone San Fierro Triads Russian Mafia
- Appearances in Story Missions: