The Otis Miller's Revolver is a weapon in the Revolvers class featured in the Story Mode of Red Dead Redemption 2.
The design of the Otis Miller's Revolver is based on a real life Smith & Wesson Model 3 "Schofield" Revolver. The in-game version of the weapon is manufactured by Hutton & Baird.
This weapon cannot be customized.
How to get the Otis Miller's Revolver in RDR2 Story Mode:
The Otis Miller's Revolver can only be obtained in RDR2 Story Mode as a Bonus Reward.
It becomes available after completing the mission Epilogue - Part 1 in Story Mode.
Otis Miller's Revolver Description:
A rare Schofield Revolver made of gold and ivory, and adorned with custom engravings. Found inside a cave in Cholla Springs, this weapon appears to have once been owned by the famed gunslinger Otis Miller. This gun has an ammo capacity of six rounds, and can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive revolver ammo.
Otis Miller's Revolver: RDR2 Statistics
- Overall 61.00
- Ammo Capacity 6
Otis Miller's Revolver: RDR2 Info
- Manufacturer Hutton & Baird
- Weapon Class Revolvers
- Weapon Wheel Slot Sidearms
- Location Found hidden in a hard-to-find chest in the north part of Cholla Springs (New Austin): two secret treasure maps lead to this weapon
- Acquisition Bonus Reward
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- Modifications Cannot be modified
- Based on (Real Life) Smith & Wesson Model 3 "Schofield" Revolver
Otis Miller's Revolver: RDR2 Appearances
- Release Date October 26, 2018
- Game Edition RDR 2 Story Mode
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Weapons