The S.P.A.S. 12 is a weapon in the Shotguns class featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. The design of the S.P.A.S. 12 in GTA Vice City is based on a real life Franchi SPAS-12.
S.P.A.S. 12 Description:
"Extremely powerful shotgun. Could stop an elephant. And has. Used in Vice City on other things. With devastating results"
- GTA: Vice City Website
How to get the S.P.A.S. 12 in GTA Vice City:
The S.P.A.S. 12 can be purchased from Ammu-Nation (Downtown), for a price of $4,000.
It becomes available after completing the mission Bar Brawl in Story Mode.
The S.P.A.S. 12 can be found and picked up around the Vice City map (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below).
S.P.A.S. 12: GTA Vice City Statistics
- Fire Rate 300 rpm
- Range 30 meters
- Reload 0.75 seconds
- Ammo Capacity 7
S.P.A.S. 12: GTA Vice City Info
- Weapon Class Shotguns
- Fire Type Instant Hit
- Acquisition Ammu-Nation (Downtown)
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- Story Mode Price $4,000
- Weapon Slot 5
- Weapon Tier Tier 3 (Nutter Cheat Set)
- Based on (Real Life) Franchi SPAS-12
S.P.A.S. 12: GTA Vice City Appearances
- S.P.A.S. 12 Spawn Locations in GTA Vice City
Where to find the S.P.A.S. 12 in GTA Vice City:
- Available to buy from Downtown Ammu-Nation (after Bar Brawl)
- Found behind the Vice Surf billboard across from the EIA Main Terminal Building in the Escobar International Airport.
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Weapons