The Esperanto is one of the Coupes Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
The design of the Esperanto in Grand Theft Auto III is based on a real-life 1979-1985 Cadillac Eldorado. The top speed of the Esperanto is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
The Esperanto is one of the required vehicles for the Import/Export side mission of GTA 3, as part of the Shoreside Vale Garage List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where to find it.
Esperanto: GTA III Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class CoupesCars
- Monetary Value $19,000
- Import/Export Mission Shoreside Vale Garage List
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1979-1985 Cadillac Eldorado
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,800 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Esperanto: GTA III Appearances
- Esperanto Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto III
Where to find the Esperanto in Grand Theft Auto III:
- Found parked by the Old School Hall in Chinatown, Portland
- Seen at the AMCo. Gas Station in Harwood, Portland
- Seen in the parkin space by the Carson General Hospital in Rockford, Staunton Island
- Notable Owners: Marty Chonks Tanner
- Appearances in Story Missions: