The Bus is one of the Service Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
The design of the Bus in Grand Theft Auto III is based on a real-life 1980s International Harvester S-Series; GM New Look Bus; Flxible New Look Bus. The top speed of the Bus is 80.78 mph (130.00 km/h).
The Bus is one of the required vehicles for the Import/Export side mission of GTA 3, as part of the Portland Docks Garage List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where to find it.
Bus: GTA III Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class ServiceCars
- Monetary Value $15,000
- Import/Export Mission Portland Docks Garage List
- Top Speed - Game Files 80.78 mph (130.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1980s International Harvester S-Series; GM New Look Bus; Flxible New Look Bus
- Engine Type Diesel
- Mass / Weight 5,500 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 4
Bus: GTA III Appearances
- Bus Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto III
Where to find the Bus in Grand Theft Auto III:
- Found in Chinatown, Portland
- Found at Aspatria, Staunton Island
- Appears during the Firefighter side mission on Portland Island