The Mule is one of the Industrial Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
The design of the Mule in Grand Theft Auto III is based on a real-life 1989 or 1990 Ford E-350 cube van. The top speed of the Mule is 111.85 mph (180.00 km/h).
The Mule is one of the required vehicles for the Import/Export side mission of GTA 3, as part of the Portland Docks Garage List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where to find it.
Mule: GTA III Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class IndustrialCars
- Monetary Value $22,000
- Import/Export Mission Portland Docks Garage List
- Top Speed - Game Files 111.85 mph (180.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1989 or 1990 Ford E-350 cube van
- Engine Type Diesel
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 3,500 KG
- Drive Train AWD
- Gears 5
Mule: GTA III Appearances
- Mule Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto III
Where to find the Mule in Grand Theft Auto III:
- Found at Garage 7 in the Portland Harbor
- Found in the parking area of the Portland Harbor
- Found at the Liberty City Memorial Stadium in Belleville park, Staunton Island
- Similar Vehicles