The Dodo is a Plane featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
The design of the Dodo in Grand Theft Auto III is based on a real-life Cessna 152; Cessna 150. The top speed of the Dodo is 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h).
The Dodo is one of the required vehicles for the Import/Export side mission of GTA 3, as part of the Portland Docks Garage List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where to find it.
How To Fly the Dodo in GTA 3 - Video Tutorial
The Dodo in GTA III can barely fly and is very difficult to control. Even Rockstar Games stated that the Dodo wasn't programmed to be properly flown, but rather intended to stay in the air for short periods of time.
However, with some practice and precision, it is possible to fly the Dodo and even reach great heights or reach inaccessible parts of the city, such as "Ghost Town".
See the video below for a tutorial on how you can manage to fly the Dodo in GTA 3:
Dodo: GTA III Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class Planes
- Monetary Value $25,000
- Import/Export Mission Portland Docks Garage List
- Top Speed - Game Files 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Cessna 152; Cessna 150
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 2,500 KG
Dodo: GTA III Appearances
- Dodo Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto III
Where to find the Dodo in Grand Theft Auto III:
- Found in the green hangar of the Francis International Airport (Shoreside Vale), after Grand Theft Aero
- Found in the southwestern hangar of the Francis International Airport (Shoreside Vale)
- Found on the east end of the runway of the Francis International Airport (Shoreside Vale)
- Appearances in Story Missions: