The Idaho is one of the Coupes Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
The design of the Idaho in Grand Theft Auto III is based on a real-life Buick Riviera Gen IV; 1975/76 Chevrolet Caprice. The top speed of the Idaho is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
The Idaho is one of the required vehicles for the Import/Export side mission of GTA 3, as part of the Shoreside Vale Garage List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where to find it.
Idaho: GTA III Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class CoupesCars
- Monetary Value $20,000
- Import/Export Mission Shoreside Vale Garage List
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Buick Riviera Gen IV; 1975/76 Chevrolet Caprice
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,600 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Idaho: GTA III Appearances
- Idaho Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto III
Where to find the Idaho in Grand Theft Auto III:
- Found at the Supa Save! In Portland View, Portland
- Seen at the Old School Hall in Chinatown, Portland
- Seen in the parking lot near the Libert City Stadium in Aspatria, Staunton Island
- Found at Kenji's Casino in Torrington, Staunton Island
- Seen around the Red Light District
- Notable Owners: Mike Forelli Forelli Brothers
- Appearances in Story Missions: