The Esperanto is one of the Coupes Cars vehicles featured in GTA Liberty City Stories.
The design of the Esperanto in GTA Liberty City Stories is based on a real-life 1979-1985 Cadillac Eldorado. The top speed of the Esperanto is 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h).
Esperanto: GTA LCS Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class CoupesCars
- Monetary Value $19,000
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1979-1985 Cadillac Eldorado
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,800 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Esperanto: GTA LCS Appearances
- Esperanto Spawn Locations in GTA Liberty City Stories
Where to find the Esperanto in GTA Liberty City Stories:
- Can be found in an alley in front of the Sweeney General Hospital.
- Found parked by the Old School Hall in Chinatown, Portland.
- Found in the parking lot of Marco's Bistro in Saint Mark's.
- Seen parked by the AMCo. gas station in Harwood, Portland.
- Appearances in Story Missions: