The Declasse Bugstars Burrito is a Vans vehicle featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online.
The Bugstars Burrito is a variant of the standard Burrito base model.
How to get the Bugstars Burrito in GTA 5 Story Mode:
In GTA V Story Mode, the Bugstars Burrito can only be found and stolen (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below). It is not available for purchase.
How to get the Bugstars Burrito in GTA Online:
The Bugstars Burrito can be simply found and stolen on the street (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below), or it can be purchased for a price of $598,500.
The Bugstars Burrito can be stored in any of your Properties/Garages as a Personal Vehicle. It can be customized at Los Santos Customs. You can also modify it in a Vehicle Workshop inside one of your owned properties.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Bugstars Burrito from the Mechanic.
How to unlock the Bugstars Burrito Trade Price?
A trade price of $450,000 (Discounted)* can be unlocked for the Bugstars Burrito.
Declasse Bugstars Burrito in Real Life:
The design of the Declasse Bugstars Burrito is based on a real life 1996-2002 Chevrolet Express.
Declasse Bugstars Burrito Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Bugstars Burrito in GTA V is 98.25 mph (158.12 km/h) when it's fully upgraded, as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
Can you sell the Bugstars Burrito in GTA Online?
Yes, you can sell the Bugstars Burrito at Los Santos Customs for a resale price of $359,100 (60% of the original purchase), plus 50% of the value of your upgrades.
Bugstars Burrito: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Vans
- Manufacturer Declasse
- Vehicle Features Has Trade PricePeds can stand on top
- Acquisition Can be stolen / foundWarstock Cache & Carry
- Base Model
- GTA Online Price $598,500
- Trade Price $450,000 (Discounted)*
- Storage Location Garage (Personal Vehicle)
- Delivery Method Mechanic
- Modifications Los Santos Customs
- Sell Can be sold only if purchased (High-End)
- Sell Price (Resale) $359,100 ($490,850 when fully upgraded)
- Race Availability Can be used in Races
- Top Speed - Game Files 80.78 mph (130.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1996-2002 Chevrolet Express
- Seats 4
- Mass / Weight 2,500 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Bugstars Burrito: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 98.25 mph (158.12 km/h)
- Lap Time 1:23.052
- Bulletproof No
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Bugstars Burrito, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 1 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Bugstars Burrito: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 47.21
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
Bugstars Burrito Description:
Forget those mainstream firemen and the lifeguards. Be an alternative hero in your own Bugstars brand Burrito. Whether you relish the smell of fumigation agents or are looking to repurpose a classic Declasse like the grubby hipster you are, you'll find yourself in a vehicle that can be enthusiastically described as 'capable'.
Bugstars Burrito: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date September 17, 2013
- DLC / Title Update 1.01 Game Launch
- Game Edition GTA OnlineGTA V Story Mode
- Platforms PCPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Bugstars Burrito Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto V
Where to find the Bugstars Burrito in
GTA Online and GTA V Story Mode:
- Bugstars Depot, Elysian Island
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles
- Model ID burrito2
- Default Radio Stations Channel X
- Notes *Previously unobtainable, this vehicle was made available for purchase in GTA Online with The Diamond Casino Heist Update on December 12, 2019. The discounted SecuroServ Trade Price for the Bugstars Burrito is unlocked after the player has completed The Diamond Casino Heist Finale as a leader with this vehicle selected.
- Bugstars Burrito: Vehicle Customization
Total Cost to Fully Upgrade in GTA Online $263,500
Modification Story Price GTA Online Price Armor No Armor N/A $1,000 Armor Upgrade 20% N/A $7,500 Armor Upgrade 40% N/A $12,000 Armor Upgrade 60% N/A $20,000 Armor Upgrade 80% N/A $35,000 Armor Upgrade 100% N/A $50,000 Brakes Stock Brakes N/A $1,000 Street Brakes N/A $20,000 Sport Brakes N/A $27,000 Race Brakes N/A $35,000 Engine EMS Upgrade, Level 1 N/A $9,000 EMS Upgrade, Level 2 N/A $12,500 EMS Upgrade, Level 3 N/A $18,000 EMS Upgrade, Level 4 N/A $33,500 Explosives Ignition Bomb N/A $5,000 Remote Bomb N/A $7,500 Horns See the full list of the available Horns options » Lights > Headlights Stock Lights N/A $600 Xenon Lights N/A $7,500 Lights > Neon Kits See the full list of the available Neon Kits options » Plates Blue on White 1 N/A $200 Blue on White 2 N/A $200 Blue on White 3 N/A $200 Yellow on Blue N/A $300 Yellow on Black N/A $600 Suspension Stock Suspension N/A $200 Lowered Suspension N/A $1,000 Street Suspension N/A $2,000 Sport Suspension N/A $3,400 Competition Suspension N/A $4,400 Transmission Stock Transmission N/A $1,000 Street Transmission N/A $29,500 Sports Transmission N/A $32,500 Race Transmission N/A $40,000 Turbo None N/A $5,000 Turbo Tuning N/A $50,000 Wheels > Wheel Type See the full list of the available Wheel Types options » Wheels > Wheel Color See the full list of the available Wheel Colors options » Wheels > Tire Design Stock Tires N/A $200 Custom Tires N/A $5,000 Wheels > Tire Enhancements Standard Tires N/A $200 Bulletproof Tires N/A $25,000 (Rank 20) Low Grip Tires N/A $500 (at LS Car Meet) Wheels > Tire Smoke See the full list of the available Tire Smoke options » Windows None N/A $500 Light Smoke N/A $1,500 Dark Smoke N/A $3,500 Limo N/A $5,000
Bugstars Burrito: GTA V Screenshots
Bugstars Burrito: Custom Paint Jobs
Artworks & Promotional Posters