The Phil's Place is an Asset property that can be obtained in GTA Vice City.
It's a Scrapyard located in Little Haiti, with no space to store any vehicle.
How to get the Phil's Place:
The Phil's Place in GTA Vice City becomes available after the mission The Job , and is unlocked automatically (for free).
Phil's Place Asset Profit & Benefits:
This property becomes an Asset after completing its two Asset Missions (Gun Runner & Boomshine Saigon).
However, Phil's Place is not a "true" asset, as it doesn't generate any monetary profit.
Its benefit consists in the ability to purchase the following Heavy Weapons:
- Remote Grenade - $1,000 (for 8 grenades)
- Rocket Launcher - $8,000 (for 8 rockets)
- M60 - $8,000 (for 200 rounds of ammunition)
- Minigun - $10,000 (for 1000 rounds of ammunition)
- Property Type Asset
- Business Type Scrapyard
- Location Little Haiti
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- How To Unlock This property becomes an Asset after completing its two Asset Missions (Gun Runner & Boomshine Saigon)
- Occupant Characters Phil Cassidy
- Property Benefits Heavy Weapons available for sale
- Notes This asset cannot be "purchased", and it does not allow to save progress, as it's still owned by Phil Cassidy and not owned by the player..