The Vercetti Estate is a Safehouse and Asset property that can be obtained in GTA Vice City.
It's a Mansion located in Starfish Island, and it has space to store 2 vehicles.
How to get the Vercetti Estate:
The Vercetti Estate in GTA Vice City becomes available after the mission Rub Out , and is unlocked automatically (for free).
As a safe house, you can save your game progress at this location.
Vercetti Estate Asset Profit & Benefits:
The Vercetti Estate becomes a profitable Asset after completing the mission "Cop Land".
Once acquired, Vercetti Estate generates a maximum profit of $5,000 per day.
In addition to being an Asset, it serves as a spawn location for weapons acquired through hidden packages, and it allows to change clothes. The mansion also comes with a Maverick Helicopter on the roof,
Upon achieving 100% completion of the game, Tommy can also hire up to three bodyguards.
- Property Type SafehouseAsset
- Property Style Mansion
- Location Starfish Island
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- How To Unlock The Vercetti Estate becomes a profitable Asset after completing the mission "Cop Land"
- Occupant Characters Tommy Vercetti
- Vehicles Capacity 2
- Property Benefits $5,000 per day
- Notes Main Safehouse (include clothes pickup and weapons).