The Polaris V8 is a Sports Car featured in GTA Vice City Stories.
The design of the Polaris V8 in GTA Vice City Stories is based on a real-life 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner; Dodge Challenger. The top speed of the Polaris V8 is 102.53 mph (165.00 km/h).
The Polaris V8 is one of the required vehicles for the Civil Assets Forfeiture Impound mission of GTA Vice City Stories, as part of the Civil Asset 1st List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where you can find it. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $700.
Polaris V8: GTA VCS Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SportsCars
- Monetary Value $105,000
- Import/Export Mission Civil Asset 1st List
- Import Reward $700
- Top Speed - Game Files 102.53 mph (165.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner; Dodge Challenger
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,400 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Polaris V8: GTA VCS Appearances
- Polaris V8 Spawn Locations in GTA Vice City Stories
Where to find the Polaris V8 in GTA Vice City Stories:
- Can be found outside of the prostitution businesses.
- Parked along the road in Vice Point, in front of some houses north of the Clymenus safehouse.
- Notable Owners: Victor Vance
- Appearances in Story Missions: