Architectural Espionage is an optional story mission in GTA San Andreas, given by Wu Zi Mu .
It's the 78° GTA San Andreas mission in chronological order, and it takes place in Las Venturas.
This is an optional mission, but it is required for 100% completion of the game.
Carl steals the blueprints for Caligula's Casino.
Architectural Espionage: Mission Objectives
- You need a camera to get a copy of those casino blueprints. Grab one from some tourists at the strip.
- Good! Get that camera picked up.
- You've got a camera, now head to the planning department building.
- Security's strict in the planning department. Don't start trouble!
- This is a civic building. No visible guns or you'll be ejected from the premises
- The stairwell is now accessible. Climb up to get to the location of the blueprints.
- The blueprints you need to photograph are in the far room on the top floor.
- You can't photo the casino blueprints with the guard around! You need to divert his attention.
- There's a document depository downstairs. Head down to see if you can cause a distraction
- Those old air con units are decrepit. Destroy them anyway you can.
- That's it! That fire alarm ought to occupy those guards.
- Okay! They're busy with the evacuation just now. Get upstairs and photograph those blueprints pinned to the wall.
- Great! You've photographed the casino blueprints! Get out of the building before you're caught.
- The cops can't shut the bottom doors due to the fire! Use your weapons if you need to.
- Take the camera film to the back entrance of the Four Dragons casino.