The Tennessee Walker is one of the Horse Breeds featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online.
Tennessee Walker Description:
Tennessee Walker breed of horses are renowned for their elegant looks and smooth riding making them perfect for long journeys.
Tennessee Walkers are riding horses. They can be identified by their refined head and elegant build. The Red Roan, Black Rabicano, Chestnut and Dapple Bay coats can be found in the wild. A Flaxen Roan is purchasable from a stable.
This breed is renowned for its eye-catching trot and comfortable gait. They are healthy and handle well, with good Stamina and Speed, making them perfect for long journeys.
Tennessee Walker Coat Styles:
Tennessee Walker Statistics
- Overall 26.67
Where to find the Tennessee Walker Horse Breed in Red Dead Redemption 2 (Wild Horse Habitats Map Location):
Tennessee Walker Info
- Horse Class Riding Horse
- Handling Type Standard
- Animal Species Horse
- Animal Class Mammal
- Animal Family Equidae
- Size Large
- Peculiarity Domestic Animal
- Location New Austin (Hennigan's Stead); West Elizabeth (Great Plains); Ambarino (Donner Falls); New Hanover (The Heartlands)
- Acquisition Can be stolen / foundValentine StableTumbleweed Stable
- Hunting Cannot be hunted
- Required for Achievement No
- Notes This is a Domestic Animal, killing it or harming it decreases Honor and attracts a Wanted Level. The Tennessee Walker is Arthur's First Horse.
- Scientific Name Equus Ferus Caballus
Tennessee Walker: Appearances
- Game Edition Red Dead OnlineRDR 2 Story Mode