The Suffolk Punch Horse is one of the Horse Breeds featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online.
Suffolk Punch Horse Description:
Suffolk Punch horses are identified as being hardy draft horses with high endurance and strength.
Suffolk Punch horses are classed as draft horses, identified by their compact, stocky frame and also by their characteristic Sorrel or Chestnut coat.
Their strong build and high endurance levels make them ideal for heavy labor in farms, though their weight can make them hard to maneuver. This breed of horse is known for its good Health, Stamina and Speed, allowing it to work long hours without tiring.
Suffolk Punch Horse Coat Styles:
Suffolk Punch Horse Statistics
- Overall 28.33
Suffolk Punch Horse Info
- Horse Class Draft Horse
- Handling Type Heavy
- Animal Species Horse
- Animal Class Mammal
- Animal Family Equidae
- Size Large
- Peculiarity Domestic Animal
- Acquisition Can be stolen / found
- Hunting Cannot be hunted
- Required for Achievement No
- Notes This is a Domestic Animal, killing it or harming it decreases Honor and attracts a Wanted Level.
- Scientific Name Equus Ferus Caballus
Suffolk Punch Horse: Appearances
- Game Edition Red Dead OnlineRDR 2 Story Mode