The Tanker is one of the Industrial Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Tanker in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life Mack R Series; Ford L9000; International Paystar. The top speed of the Tanker is 74.56 mph (120.00 km/h).
The Tanker is one of the "wanted" vehicles required for the Exports and Imports mission of GTA San Andreas, as part of the List 2. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $35,000.
This vehicle cannot be customized.
Tanker: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Mass / Weight 3,800 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Tanker: GTA SA Appearances
- Export Location Parked next to a diner on the freeway east of the Boat School in Bayside
- Tanker Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Tanker in GTA San Andreas:
- Jays Diner in El Quebrados, Tierra Robada (when wanted for export)
- Common in industrial and rural areas
- Fallen Tree
- Exports and Imports
- Trucking Missions (RS Haul depot in Flint County)
- Spawn Tanker Cheat Code
You can use this Cheat Code to spawn the Tanker in GTA San Andreas:
- PlayStation R1 UP LEFT RIGHT R2 UP RIGHT SQUARE RIGHT L2 L1 L1
- Xbox RB UP LEFT RIGHT RT UP RIGHT X RIGHT LT LB LB
- PC HITTHEROADJACK
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles