The Rustler is a Plane featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Rustler in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life North American P-51 Mustang; Curtis P-40 Warhawk; Hawker Typhoon; Supermarine Spitfire. The top speed of the Rustler is 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h).
This vehicle cannot be customized.
Rustler: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class Planes
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
Pilot School (Flying School) (Side Mission)
- How To Unlock Obtain at least Bronze in every challenge at the Pilot School. The plane will spawn at the airstrip.
- Modifications Cannot be modified
- Monetary Value $45,000
- Top Speed - Game Files 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) North American P-51 Mustang; Curtis P-40 Warhawk; Hawker Typhoon; Supermarine Spitfire
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 5,000 KG
Rustler: GTA SA Appearances
- Rustler Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Rustler in GTA San Andreas:
- Hangar in the souther part of Easter Bay Airport (After Learning to Fly)
- Verdant Meadows, small hangar east of the AC Tower
- Flying School
- World War Ace
- Notable Owners: Military
- Appearances in Story Missions: