The Western Company Duster is an armored Plane featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online.
This vehicle also appears in GTA San Andreas.
How to get the Duster in GTA 5 Story Mode:
In GTA V Story Mode, the Duster can be found and stolen (see the spawn locations in the "Appearances" section below), or it can be purchased for a price of $275,000.
How to get the Duster in GTA Online:
The Duster can be purchased in GTA Online from Elitás Travel for a price of $275,000.
The Duster is stored as a Pegasus Vehicle or in the Hangar (Personal Aircraft). It can only be resprayed and cannot be further modified.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Duster from the Pegasus Concierge, Interaction Menu - Aircraft.
Western Company Duster in Real Life:
The design of the Western Company Duster is based on a real life Stearman Model 75.
Western Company Duster Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Duster in GTA V is 144.00 mph (231.74 km/h) when it's fully upgraded, as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
The Duster is an armored vehicle, and with full Armor it requires 3 Homing Missiles to be destroyed.
Can you sell the Duster in GTA Online?
No, you cannot sell the Duster. Unfortunately in GTA Online it's not possible to sell Special Vehicles, Pegasus, or Facility Vehicles.
Duster: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Planes
- Manufacturer Western Company
- Vehicle Features Armored Vehicle
- Acquisition Elitás Travel
- Story Mode Price $275,000
- GTA Online Price $275,000
- Storage Location Pegasus VehicleHangar (Personal Aircraft)
- Delivery Method Pegasus Concierge
- Pegasus Category Plane
- Modifications Paint Job OnlyHangar Aircraft Workshop
- Sell Cannot be sold
- Race Availability Can be used in Races
- Top Speed - Game Files 155.22 mph (249.80 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Stearman Model 75
- Seats 2
- Mass / Weight 2,000 KG
- Drive Train RWD
Duster: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 144.00 mph (231.74 km/h)
- Lap Time 0:54.522
- Bulletproof No, pilot dies on 1st rocket impact
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Duster, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 3 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Duster: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 36.00
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
"Antique" and "open cockpit" aren't normally the first words on your wishlist when you're shopping for a private jet, but this might change your mind. Produced during the 1930s and 1940s when America still made things, this famous biplane was used primarily for crop dusting chemicals into the food chain. As you swoop through the sky, middle-aged combover fluttering in the wind, you'll almost be able to taste the pesticide blowing back in your face.
Duster: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date September 17, 2013
- DLC / Title Update 1.01 Game Launch
- Game Edition GTA OnlineGTA V Story Mode
- Platforms PCPlayStation 5Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Duster Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto V
Where to find the Duster in
GTA Online and GTA V Story Mode:
- McKenzie Field Hangar
- Sandy Shores Airfield
- Spawn Duster Cheat Code
You can use this Cheat Code to spawn the Duster in Grand Theft Auto V:
- PlayStation RIGHT LEFT R1 R1 R1 LEFT TRIANGLE TRIANGLE X O L1 L1
- Xbox RIGHT LEFT RB RB RB LEFT Y Y A B LB LB
- PC FLYSPRAY
- Phone Cheat 1-999-3597-7729 [1-999-FLYSPRAY]
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Model ID duster
- Duster: Vehicle Customization
Total Cost to Fully Upgrade in GTA Online $0
Modification Story Price GTA Online Price Respray See the full list of the available Respray options »
Duster: GTA V Screenshots