The Train is one of the Service vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto III.
The design of the Train in Grand Theft Auto III is based on a real-life R62 and R68 Subway car. The top speed of the Train is 86.99 mph (140.00 km/h).
The Train in GTA III is an adaptation of the classic New York City subway car.
The train can be used to travel between three stops on Portland, on the Portland El line;
- Baillie Station, Saint Mark's
- Kurowski Station, Chinatown
- Rothwell Station, Hepburn Heights
The train is also used on the Subway line running between four stops across Liberty City:
- Portland LCS, on the Chinatown/Red Light District border.
- Rockford LCS, at the Liberty Campus.
- Shoreside Terminal LCS, at Francis International Airport.
- Staunton South LCS, in Bedford Point.
Train: GTA III Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class Service
- Monetary Value $10,000
- Top Speed - Game Files 86.99 mph (140.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) R62 and R68 Subway car
- Mass / Weight 25,500 KG