The Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler is a horse of the Kentucky Saddler breed featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online.
It's classed as a Riding Horse, with a Standard handling type.
How to get the Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler in Red Dead Online:
The Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler can be purchased in Red Dead Online at any of the Stables or from the Handheld Catalogue, for a price of $50.00 or 2 Gold Bars .
How to get the Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler in RDR2 Story Mode:
The Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler is a Wild Horse, meaning it can be found in the wild, tamed, and acquired for free as a horse in RDR2 Story Mode (see the spawn Locations in the section below). It cannot be otherwise purchased at any Stable.
Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler Statistics
- Overall 28.00
- Unlock Rank 1
Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler Info
- Horse Breed Kentucky Saddler
- Horse Class Riding Horse
- Handling Type Standard
- Acquisition Can be stolen / found
- Coat Style / Color Silver Bay
- Price Value $50.00 or 2 Gold Bars
Story Mode Sale Price (based on Bonding Level):
LV.0 LV.1 LV.2 LV.3 LV.4 At Stable (Purchased) - $25.00 $32.50 $40.00 $47.50 At Stable (Stolen) $1.00 $2.00 $5.00 $7.50 $10.00 At Horse Fence $2.00 $4.00 $6.00 $10.00 $15.00
Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler: Appearances
- Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler Spawn Locations in Red Dead Redemption 2
Where to find the Silver Bay Kentucky Saddler in
Red Dead Online and RDR 2 Story Mode:
- Ambarino (Donner Falls)
- Ambarino (Grizzlies West)
- New Austin (Cholla Springs)
- New Austin (Lake Don Julio)
- New Austin (Thieves Landing)
- New Hanover (The Heartlands)
- Rhodes (Scarlett Meadows, Lemoyne)
- West Elizabeth (Big Valley)
- West Elizabeth (Great Plains)
- West Elizabeth (Tall Trees)