The Grey Kentucky Saddler is a horse of the Kentucky Saddler breed featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online.
It's classed as a Riding Horse, with a Standard handling type.
How to get the Grey Kentucky Saddler in Red Dead Online:
The Grey Kentucky Saddler can be purchased in Red Dead Online at any of the Stables or from the Handheld Catalogue, for a price of $50.00 or 2 Gold Bars .
How to get the Grey Kentucky Saddler in RDR2 Story Mode:
The Grey Kentucky Saddler can either be found in the wild, tamed, and acquired for free as a horse in RDR2 Story Mode (see the spawn Locations in the section below), or can be purchased at the Valentine Stable for a price of $50.00.
It becomes available after completing Chapter 2 in Story Mode.
Grey Kentucky Saddler Statistics
- Overall 28.00
- Unlock Rank 1
Grey Kentucky Saddler Info
- Horse Breed Kentucky Saddler
- Horse Class Riding Horse
- Handling Type Standard
- Acquisition Can be stolen / foundValentine Stable
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- Coat Style / Color Grey
- Price Value $50.00 or 2 Gold Bars
Story Mode Sale Price (based on Bonding Level):
LV.0 LV.1 LV.2 LV.3 LV.4 At Stable (Purchased) - $25.00 $32.50 $40.00 $47.50 At Stable (Stolen) $1.00 $2.00 $5.00 $7.50 $10.00 At Horse Fence $2.00 $4.00 $6.00 $10.00 $15.00
Grey Kentucky Saddler: Appearances
- Grey Kentucky Saddler Spawn Locations in Red Dead Redemption 2
Where to find the Grey Kentucky Saddler in
Red Dead Online and RDR 2 Story Mode:
- Ambarino (Donner Falls)
- Ambarino (Grizzlies West)
- New Austin (Cholla Springs)
- New Austin (Lake Don Julio)
- New Austin (Thieves Landing)
- New Hanover (The Heartlands)
- Rhodes (Scarlett Meadows, Lemoyne)
- West Elizabeth (Big Valley)
- West Elizabeth (Great Plains)
- West Elizabeth (Tall Trees)
- Appearances in Story Missions: