Today GTA Online receives a new Job Creator for the Arena War Update, along with 7 new RC Bandito Races, plus Double Cash Bonuses and more...
7 new RC Bandito Races
- RC - Cargo Chaos: In Los Santos, the glass is always half full. Take Elysian Island, for instance. Look beyond the poorly secured machinery and the routine workplace fatalities, and see a glorious opportunity for some remote-controlled mayhem.
- RC - Arena Tour: What happens in the arena, stays in the arena. But if you really need to settle a score, you do it the old-fashioned way: fast laps around the building in an RC Bandito.
- RC – Pierless: Vespucci Pier feels like a low-level acid trip at the calmest of times. See it from the perspective of a twitchy RC car clocking in 30mph past the candy floss stand, and get ready to loosen that mental grip...
- RC – Water Pressure: The filtration system at the Land Act Reservoir was designed to cope with silt, trash, roadkill, light aircraft and human remains. How about remote-control cars, you say? Only one way to find out.
- RC - Tourist Trail: Paleto forest is home to more invasive species than anywhere else in the state. Top of the list: morons with RC cars tearing up the undergrowth one irreplaceable habitat at a time.
- RC - Tour of Duty: If you want to get under the radar at Fort Zancudo, you have two choices. One involves getting pretty friendly with the boys in C Company, and the other involves hopping the fence and supercharged RC cars too small to show up on the scanners. Your call...
- RC - Mirror Image: What does end phase hipsterism look like? Well, racing around Mirror Park in a car so small you can't actually get inside it is definitely a contender.
All 15 RC Bandito Races will be awarding Double GTA$ and RP through March 6.
Arena War Creator
Become an architect of mass destruction and mass entertainment in one fell swoop with the Arena War Creator, now available in GTA Online.
Using any of the Arena Contender vehicles, create your own Arena Vehicle Deathmatches and Arena Races using the Future Shock, Apocalypse and Nightmare styles. Set special lighting rigs and arena props and practice your maniacal laughter for when your friends say they have what it takes.
Additionally, After Hours vehicles - including the Pegassi Oppressor Mk II and the Declasse Scramjet, along with many others - are now available to use in other Creator modes.
Rockstar also added the ability to remove a number of fixtures in the Race Creator. After placing a checkpoint in a race, use the Fixture Removal tool in the Placement Menu to remove up to 25 items from the map including road signs, lamp posts and more.
There's also a series of Creator Guides on Social Club that has been updated to include Arena War. There you can also find guides for the other Creator modes as well.
GTA Online Bonuses
Double GTA$ & RP on all RC Bandito Races, in all Contact Missions, Rockstar Stunt Races and Hunting Pack (Remix).
2X Salary for all Bodyguards and Associates.
Freemode Business Battles Bonuses and Unlocks
Play Freemode Business Battles this week for your chance to unlock the t-shirts listed below and a bonus of GTA$50,000.
- Channel X Tee
- Rebel Radio Tee
- MTL Tee
- JoBuilt Tee
Arena War Discounts:
- Arena Workshops – 30% off
- Arena Mechanic – 30% off
- Arena Scarab – 30% off
- Arena Imperator – 30% off
- Arena Brutus – 30% off
- Arena Vehicle Weapons – 30% off
- Arena Vehicle Armor Plating – 30% off
- Arena Vehicle Vertical Jump – 30% off
- Arena Boosts – 30% off
- Arena Bodyworks - Blades, Spikes & Rollcages – 30% off
- Offices – 30% off
- Special Cargo Warehouses – 30% off
- Nightclubs – 30% off
- Hangars – 30% off
- Bunkers – 30% off
Vehicle and Modifications Discounts:
- Mobile Operations Center – 30% off
- Mammoth Avenger – 30% off
- Elegy Retro Custom upgrade – 35% off
- Pegassi Tempesta – 35% off
- Överflöd Entity XXR – 35% off
- Brakes & Handling (land and aircraft) – 30% off
- Hoods – 30% off
- Neons – 30% off
- Spoilers – 30% off
- Skirts – 30% off
- Turbo – 30% off
- Bullet Proof Tires – 30% off
For more information on all the latest GTA Online bonuses and coming events, head to the Social Club Events page.
GTA Online Feedback Update:
Rockstar updated the Feedback section of the official GTA Online site to better serve as your one stop destination to share important gameplay experience feedback with them. Now featured a new, easy-to-use interface and distinct categorizes for all aspects of the GTA Online experience. Continue telling them what you like, what you don't like, and what you want to see in future GTA Online updates.
Arena War Soundtrack
The Grand Theft Auto Online: Arena War Official Soundtrack will be available this Friday March 1st. Featuring new music from our friends HEALTH, the artists behind the original score for Max Payne 3 (and featured on Radio Mirror Park in GTAV with their single High Pressure Dave), the Arena War Official Soundtrack features exclusive songs created specifically for Arena War.