The Walton is one of the Vans Cars vehicles featured in GTA San Andreas.
The design of the Walton in GTA San Andreas is based on a real-life 1955 Chevrolet Task Force; 1954/1955 Chevrolet Advance Design. The top speed of the Walton is 93.21 mph (150.00 km/h).
The Walton can be customized at the TransFender mod shop, in any of its three locations in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
Walton: GTA SA Vehicle Stats
- Mass / Weight 1,850 KG
- Drive Train AWD
- Gears 4
- Walton: Vehicle Customization
Modification Story Price Colors Car Color 1 (64 different colors) $150 Hood Fury Scoop $150 Champ Scoop $100 Worx $250 Exhausts Large Exhaust $250 Medium Exhaust $200 Small Exhaust $150 Lights Round Fog Lamp $100 Square Fog Lamp $50 Nitro 2x Nitrous $200 5x Nitrous $500 10x Nitrous $1000 Wheels Import $820 Atomic $770 Ahab $1000 Virtual $620 Access $1140 Off Road Wheel $1000 Mega $1030 Grove $1230 Twist $1200 Wires $1560 Car Stereo Bass Boost $100 Hydraulics Hydraulics $1500
Walton: GTA SA Appearances
- Walton Spawn Locations in GTA San Andreas
Where to find the Walton in GTA San Andreas:
- Wooden bridge that connects Back o' Beyond and Whetstone
- Intersection of roads southeast of the brown lake in Back o' Beyond
- Angel Pine Sawmill
- Leafy Hollow in Flint County
- Flint County Safehouse
- Outskirts of Fort Carson in Bone County
- Countryside areas of Red County, Flint County, Whetstone and Tierra Robada
- Notable Owners: The Truth
- Appearances in Story Missions: