The Grove Street Garage is one of the Vehicle Storage properties that can be purchased in the Story Mode of Grand Theft Auto V.
It's located in Davis, Grove Street, South Los Santos.
How to buy the Grove Street Garage in GTA V:
The Grove Street Garage becomes available after the mission Father/Son and can be purchased for a price of $30,000 by approaching the "On Sale" sign near the property.
It can be owned by Franklin.
Grove Street Garage Income & Benefits:
Acquiring this property allows storage of up to 4 cars plus an unlimited "Special Vehicles menu" (which on the PS3/Xbox 360 version includes all DLC Vehicles).
- Property Type Vehicle Storage
- Location Davis, Grove Street
- State / Area South Los Santos
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- Story Mode Price $30,000
- Vehicles Capacity 4
- Property Benefits allows storage of up to 4 cars plus an unlimited "Special Vehicles menu" (which on the PS3/Xbox 360 version includes all DLC Vehicles)
- Notes FREE for Collector's Edition owners or members of the Rockstar Social Club.