The MP / MP5 is a weapon in the Submachine Guns class featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. The design of the MP / MP5 in GTA Vice City is based on a real life MP5A3.
MP / MP5 Description:
Usually called SMG, the MP5 is a strong sub-machine gun. It's one of the three weapons in the game to not have natural spawn locations, but it can be stolen from FBI officers.
How to get the MP / MP5 in GTA Vice City:
The MP / MP5 can be purchased from Ammu-Nation (Downtown), for a price of $3,000.
It becomes available after completing the mission Rub Out in Story Mode.
The MP / MP5 is one of the three weapons in GTA Vice City that do not spawn around the map, and have to be purchased.
MP / MP5: GTA Vice City Statistics
- Fire Rate 625 rpm
- Range 45 meters
- Reload 0.5 seconds
- Ammo Capacity 30
MP / MP5: GTA Vice City Info
- Weapon Class Submachine Guns
- Fire Type Instant Hit
- Acquisition Ammu-Nation (Downtown)
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- Story Mode Price $3,000
- Weapon Slot 6
- Weapon Tier Tier 3 (Nutter Cheat Set)
- Based on (Real Life) MP5A3
- Notes This is one of the three weapons (Screwdriver, MP5, Hammer) that do not naturally spawn and have to be purchased..
MP / MP5: GTA Vice City Appearances
- MP / MP5 Spawn Locations in GTA Vice City
Where to find the MP / MP5 in GTA Vice City:
- Available to buy from Ammu-Nation (Downtown, after "Rub Out")
- Used by the FBI.
- Used by pursuing military (6-star wanted levels).
- Notable Owners: Ricardo Diaz Hilary King Cam Jones Forelli Crime Family Vice City Bikers Patrol Invest Group (PIG) Streetwannabes Military FBI
- Appearances in Story Missions: