The Verdant Meadows Airfield is a Save Point and Asset property that can be purchased in GTA San Andreas.
It's a Abandoned Airstrip located in Verdant Meadows, Bone County, and it has space to store 8 vehicles.
How to get the Verdant Meadows Airfield:
The Verdant Meadows Airfield in GTA San Andreas becomes available after the mission Verdant Meadows and can be purchased for a price of $80,000.
However, this is just a basic Save Point, as it doesn't feature a wardrobe unlike the majority of safehouses in GTA San Andreas.
Verdant Meadows Airfield Asset Profit & Benefits:
This Asset will generate profit after completing all its Asset Missions, ending with the mission Green Goo.
Once acquired, Verdant Meadows Airfield generates a maximum profit of $10,000 per day.
The Verdant Meadows Airfield also comes with the following Vehicle Spawns:
- PCJ-600: by the water tower
- Rustler: in the hangar closest to the Air Traffic Control Tower after getting all Bronze in the Pilot School
- Stuntplane: next to the Rustler after getting all Silver in the Pilot School.
- Hunter: on the helipad after getting all gold in Pilot School
- Leviathan: the helipad after completing the mission "Up, Up and Away!".
- Jetpack: next to the Air Traffic Control Tower entrance after the mission "Green Goo".
- Hydra: in the hangar furthest away after completing the mission "Vertical Bird".
- Property Type Save PointAsset
- Property Style Abandoned Airstrip
- Location Verdant Meadows, Bone County
- State / Area Bone County
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- How To Unlock This Asset will generate profit after completing all its Asset Missions, ending with the mission Green Goo
- Story Mode Price $80,000
- Vehicles Capacity 8
- Property Benefits $10,000 per day
- Notes No Wardrobe; Medium Garage and Aircraft Hangar.