The Johnson House is a Safehouse and Asset property that can be obtained in GTA San Andreas.
It's a Two-story House located in Grove Street, Ganton, Los Santos, and it has space to store 2 vehicles.
How to get the Johnson House:
The Johnson House in GTA San Andreas becomes available after the mission Sweet & Kendl , and is unlocked automatically (for free).
As a safe house, you can save your game progress at this location. It also features a wardrobe that allows you to change clothing.
Johnson House Asset Profit & Benefits:
The Johnson House becomes a profitable Asset after completing the mission "Doberman". However, it loses its asset status after the mission "The Green Sabre", until the completion of "Home Coming".
The Johnson House's profit depends on the number of hoods taken over by the Grove Street Families. The maximum profit is $10,000 per day.
In addition to a Wardrobe and Garage, the Johnson House also comes with:
- A Camera that can be used to take pictures spawns in the bedroom
- A Spray Can spawns in the bedroom after the mission Tagging Up Turf
- Weapons Rewards spawn in the kitchen after spraying 100 Gang Tags (AK-47, Sawn-Off Shotgun, Molotov Cocktails, TEC-9)
- A Video Game console
- Property Type SafehouseAsset
- Property Style Two-story House
- Location Grove Street, Ganton, Los Santos
- State / Area Los Santos
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
- How To Unlock The Johnson House becomes a profitable Asset after completing the mission "Doberman". However, it loses its asset status after the mission "The Green Sabre", until the completion of "Home Coming"
- Occupant Characters Carl Johnson
- Vehicles Capacity 2
- Property Benefits Maximum profit is $10,000 per day
- Notes Temporarily inaccessible after the mission "The Green Sabre" until the mission "Home Coming"..