The Mammoth Patriot is one of the SUVs Cars vehicles featured in Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes.
The design of the Mammoth Patriot in GTA IV is based on a real life GMT800 2003-2006 Hummer H2; 1987-1990 Dodge Caravan. The top speed of the Patriot is 80.78 mph (130.00 km/h).
The Patriot is one of the 30 vehicles required for the "Stevie's Car Thefts" side mission of GTA IV, giving you a reward of $16,500 when delivered in perfect conditions.
After completing all of Stevie's Requests, you can steal the Patriot at any time and deliver it to Stevie's garage for a reward of $5,000.
The Patriot is also one of the 10 vehicles required for the "Exotic Exports" side mission for Brucie.
Patriot: GTA IV Vehicle Info
- Game Edition Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes
- Vehicle Class SUVsCars
- Manufacturer Mammoth
- Monetary Value $50,000
- Sell Price (Stolen) $5,000
- Import/Export Mission Stevie's Car TheftsExotic Exports
- Import Reward $16,500
- Top Speed - Game Files 80.78 mph (130.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) GMT800 2003-2006 Hummer H2; 1987-1990 Dodge Caravan
- Engine Placement Front
Patriot: GTA IV Statistics
- Mass / Weight 4,000 KG
- Drive Train AWD
- Gears 4
- Acceleration 8.4 seconds (0-60 mph)
Patriot: GTA IV Appearances
- Export Location In front of a glass clad tower on South Parkway, The Exchange, Algonquin
- Patriot Spawn Locations in Grand Theft Auto IV
Where to find the Patriot in
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes:
- Star Junction, Algonquin
- Broker, Dukes
- Hove Beach
- Vehicle Seeds
The Patriot will have more chances of spawning when driving the following vehicles:
- Notable Owners: Niko Bellic Playboy X Marlon Bridges North Holland Hustlers
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles