The Legendary Bluegill is a Moderate-sized fish featured in the Story Mode of Red Dead Redemption 2.
As a Legendary Fish, the Legendary Bluegill is one of a kind: once you kill it, it will not appear again.
It's not required for the "Zoologist" and "Skin Deep" Achievements.
Legendary Bluegill Details & Location:
The Legendary Bluegill has been spotted by fishermen around Scarlett Meadows. It is rumored that this fish can only be attracted by using Special Lake Lures. Sightings of this fish have increased during rainy weather. The size of this Bluegill is rumored to be over nineteen inches long and weighing around four pounds.
Legendary Bluegill Fishing Tips:
The Legendary Bluegill is attracted to Special Lake Lures
Map Location - Legendary Bluegill
Where to find the Legendary Bluegill in Red Dead Redemption 2 - Legendary Fish Map Location / Habitat:
The Legendary Bluegill is Found at Flat Iron Lake, between the shore and the island to the south of Clemens Point (Lemoyne).
Legendary Bluegill Info
- Animal Species Bluegill
- Animal Class Fish
- Animal Family Centrarchidae
- Size Moderate
- Peculiarity Legendary Fish
- Location Found at Flat Iron Lake, between the shore and the island to the south of Clemens Point (Lemoyne)
- Available After Mission (Story Mode)
A Fisher of Fish (Legendary Fish) (Side Mission)
- Hunting Can be fished
- Required for Achievement No
- Notes This animal species is not required for "Zoologist" and "Skin Deep" Achievements.
- Scientific Name Lepomis macrochirus
Legendary Bluegill Appearances
- Game Edition RDR 2 Story Mode
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- A Fisher of Fish (Legendary Fish) (Side Mission)