The Sentinel XS is one of the Sedans Cars vehicles featured in GTA Vice City Stories.
The design of the Sentinel XS in GTA Vice City Stories is based on a real-life BMW L7; BMW M635CSi; BMW E23 7 Series; BMW E24 6 Series. The top speed of the Sentinel XS is 102.53 mph (165.00 km/h).
The Sentinel XS is one of the required vehicles for the Civil Assets Forfeiture Impound mission of GTA Vice City Stories, as part of the Civil Asset 2nd List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where you can find it. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $500.
Sentinel XS: GTA VCS Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class SedansCars
- Monetary Value $35,000
- Import/Export Mission Civil Asset 2nd List
- Import Reward $500
- Top Speed - Game Files 102.53 mph (165.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) BMW L7; BMW M635CSi; BMW E23 7 Series; BMW E24 6 Series
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Front
- Mass / Weight 1,400 KG
- Drive Train RWD
- Gears 5
Sentinel XS: GTA VCS Appearances
- Sentinel XS Spawn Locations in GTA Vice City Stories
Where to find the Sentinel XS in GTA Vice City Stories:
- Found outside of the Mendez Mansion on Prawn Island.
- Spawns behind one of the hotels on Ocean Drive.
- Spawns at a building near the empire site, west of the Vice Point Mall.
- Sometimes found driven around Viceport.
- Notable Owners: Bryan Forbes Armando Mendez Diego Mendez
- Appearances in Story Missions:
- Similar Vehicles