The Buckingham Valkyrie is a weaponized Helicopter featured in GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.21 Heists DLC update on March 10, 2015.
How to get the Valkyrie in GTA Online:
The Valkyrie can be purchased in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry for a price of $3,790,500.
The Valkyrie is stored as a Pegasus Vehicle or in the Hangar (Personal Aircraft). It can only be resprayed and cannot be further modified.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Valkyrie from the Pegasus Concierge, Interaction Menu - Aircraft.
How to unlock the Valkyrie Trade Price?
A trade price of $2,850,000 (Discounted)* can be unlocked for the Valkyrie.
Buckingham Valkyrie in Real Life:
The design of the Buckingham Valkyrie is based on a real life Bell UH-1Y Venom/UH-1 Iroquois Huey/212/412, Fenestron.
Buckingham Valkyrie Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Valkyrie in GTA V is 145.00 mph (233.35 km/h) when it's fully upgraded, as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
Can you sell the Valkyrie in GTA Online?
No, you cannot sell the Valkyrie. Unfortunately in GTA Online it's not possible to sell Special Vehicles, Pegasus, or Facility Vehicles.
Valkyrie: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Helicopters
- Manufacturer Buckingham
- Vehicle Features Bulletproof - RearGives Rewards Upon EntryHas VariantsHas Trade PriceNo Passive ModeWeaponized Vehicle
- Acquisition Warstock Cache & Carry
- GTA Online Price $3,790,500
- Trade Price $2,850,000 (Discounted)*
- Storage Location Pegasus VehicleHangar (Personal Aircraft)
- Delivery Method Pegasus Concierge
- Pegasus Category Helicopter
- Modifications Paint Job OnlyHangar Aircraft Workshop
- Variant / Liveries
- Sell Cannot be sold
- Race Availability Can be used in Races
- Top Speed - Game Files 102.53 mph (165.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Bell UH-1Y Venom/UH-1 Iroquois Huey/212/412, Fenestron
- Seats 4
- Mass / Weight 6,500 KG
Valkyrie: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 145.00 mph (233.35 km/h)
- Lap Time 1:01.796
- Bulletproof Bulletproof from the rear (rear has no windows)
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Valkyrie, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 1 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Valkyrie: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 73.94
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
Instantly recognizable to any connoisseur of military-themed action movies, the Valkyrie has more Vinewood credits to its name than Jack Howitzer. One of the few survivors of the 1960s war effort that the American government is still willing to invest in.
Valkyrie: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date March 10, 2015
- DLC / Title Update 1.21 Heists DLC
- Game Edition GTA Online
- Platforms PCPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Notable Owners: El Rubio Korean Mob Merryweather Security International Affairs Agency (IAA) Military
- Model ID valkyrie
- Notes *The discounted Price becomes available after the player has completed the related Heist Mission. This vehicle automatically gives you a Sniper Rifle upon entry..
- Valkyrie: Vehicle Customization
Total Cost to Fully Upgrade in GTA Online $0
Modification GTA Online Price Respray See the full list of the available Respray options »
Valkyrie: GTA V Screenshots