The Sparrow is a weaponized Helicopter featured in GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.52 Cayo Perico Heist update on December 15, 2020.
How to get the Sparrow in GTA Online:
The Sparrow can be purchased in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry for a price of $1,815,000.
The Sparrow can be stored in the Kosatka Moon Pool. It can only be customized at the dedicated Vehicle Workshop in the Kosatka Moon Pool.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Sparrow from the Interaction Menu - Services. However, the Sparrow cannot be used in standard races.
It is available as upgrade for the Kosatka Submarine HQ.
Sparrow in Real Life:
The design of the Sparrow is based on a real life Bell Model 47 "Sioux".
Sparrow Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Sparrow in GTA V is 168.75 mph (271.58 km/h) when it's fully upgraded, as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
Can you sell the Sparrow in GTA Online?
No, you cannot sell the Sparrow. Unfortunately in GTA Online it's not possible to sell Special Vehicles, Pegasus, or Facility Vehicles.
Sparrow: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Helicopters
- Vehicle Features Bulletproof - RearCountermeasuresHas VariantsHoming MissilesNo Passive ModeUnique Radar IconWeaponized Vehicle
- Acquisition Warstock Cache & Carry
- GTA Online Price $1,815,000
- Storage Location Kosatka Moon Pool
- Delivery Method
- Modifications Point of Storage
- Sell Cannot be sold
- Race Availability Cannot be used in Races
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Bell Model 47 "Sioux"
- Seats 2
- Mass / Weight 800 KG
Sparrow: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 168.75 mph (271.58 km/h)
- Lap Time 0:54.997
- Bulletproof Bulletproof from the rear (rear has no windows)
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Sparrow, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 1 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 1 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 2 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Sparrow: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 100.00
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
What's more exciting than a helicopter? A miniature helicopter! What's more exciting than a miniature helicopter? A weaponized miniature helicopter! What's more exciting than a weaponized miniature helicopter? Nothing. Stored and launched from your moon pool.
Sparrow: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date December 15, 2020
- DLC / Title Update 1.52 Cayo Perico Heist
- Game Edition GTA Online
- Platforms PCPlayStation 4Xbox One
- Similar Vehicles
- Model ID seasparrow2, seasparrow3
- Sparrow: Vehicle Customization
Total Cost to Fully Upgrade in GTA Online $357,500
Modification GTA Online Price Weapons No Weapon $700 Mounted .50 Cal Minigun $195,000 Mounted Homing Missiles $240,000 Respray Respray
Limited to these 30 colors: Black | Black Steel | Silver | Red | Lava Red | Garnet Red | Wine Red | Hot Pink | Pfister Pink | Salmon Pink | Orange | Bright Orange | Yellow | Race Yellow | Dew Yellow | Racing Green | Sea Green | Olive Green | Gasoline Green | Lime Green | Midnight Blue | Blue | Surf Blue | Ultra Blue | Sienna Brown | Straw Brown | Midnight Purple | Bright Purple | Cream | Ice White
$7,500 Countermeasures None $700 Chaff $70,000 Flare $110,000
Sparrow: GTA V Screenshots