The Sparrow is a Helicopter featured in GTA Vice City Stories.
The design of the Sparrow in GTA Vice City Stories is based on a real-life Bell Model 47 "Sioux". The top speed of the Sparrow is 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h).
The Sparrow is one of the required vehicles for the Civil Assets Forfeiture Impound mission of GTA Vice City Stories, as part of the Civil Asset 3rd List. See the "Appearances" section below for the spawn locations where you can find it. Delivering this vehicle gives you a reward of $800.
Sparrow: GTA VCS Vehicle Stats
- Vehicle Class Helicopters
- Monetary Value $25,000
- Import/Export Mission Civil Asset 3rd List
- Import Reward $800
- Top Speed - Game Files 124.27 mph (200.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Bell Model 47 "Sioux"
- Engine Type Petrol
- Engine Placement Rear
- Mass / Weight 2,500 KG
Sparrow: GTA VCS Appearances
- Sparrow Spawn Locations in GTA Vice City Stories
Where to find the Sparrow in GTA Vice City Stories:
Spawns on a helipad at the Escobar International Airport, after the mission From Zero to Hero.
- Similar Vehicles