The Savage is an armored weaponized Helicopter featured in GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.21 Heists DLC update on March 10, 2015.
How to get the Savage in GTA Online:
The Savage can be purchased in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry for a price of $2,593,500.
The Savage is stored as a Pegasus Vehicle or in the Hangar (Personal Aircraft). It can only be resprayed and cannot be further modified.
Once acquired, you can request the delivery of the Savage from the Pegasus Concierge, Interaction Menu - Aircraft.
How to unlock the Savage Trade Price?
A trade price of $1,950,000 (Discounted)* can be unlocked for the Savage.
Savage in Real Life:
The design of the Savage is based on a real life Mil Mi-24 Hind, Model D.
Savage Top Speed:
The actual top speed of the Savage in GTA V is 144.50 mph (232.55 km/h) when it's fully upgraded, as it's been accurately tested in-game by Broughy1322.
The Savage is an armored vehicle, and with full Armor it requires 2 Homing Missiles to be destroyed.
Can you sell the Savage in GTA Online?
No, you cannot sell the Savage. Unfortunately in GTA Online it's not possible to sell Special Vehicles, Pegasus, or Facility Vehicles.
Savage: GTA V Vehicle Info
- Vehicle Class Helicopters
- Vehicle Features Armored VehicleBulletproof - RearHas Trade PriceHoming MissilesNo Passive ModeWeaponized Vehicle
- Acquisition Warstock Cache & Carry
- GTA Online Price $2,593,500
- Trade Price $1,950,000 (Discounted)*
- Storage Location Pegasus VehicleHangar (Personal Aircraft)
- Delivery Method Pegasus Concierge
- Pegasus Category Helicopter
- Modifications Paint Job OnlyHangar Aircraft Workshop
- Sell Cannot be sold
- Race Availability Can be used in Races
- Top Speed - Game Files 99.42 mph (160.00 km/h)
- Based on (Real Life) Mil Mi-24 Hind, Model D
- Seats 4
- Mass / Weight 14,000 KG
Savage: GTA V Performance
- Top Speed - Real 144.50 mph (232.55 km/h)
- Lap Time 1:04.497
- Bulletproof Bulletproof from the rear (rear has no windows)
- Explosive Resistance
Amount of explosives required to destroy the Savage, with 100% armor, and occupied by a player:
Explosive Weapon Amount Homing Launcher / Oppressor Missiles / Jet Missiles 2 RPG / Grenades / Sticky Bomb / MOC Cannon 2 Explosive Rounds (Heavy Sniper Mk II) 4 Tank Cannon (Rhino / APC) 1 Anti-Aircraft Trailer Dual 20mm Flak 1
Savage: GTA V Statistics
- Overall 74.22
Note: The above statistics are coming from the Rockstar official website.
The gunship your dad thought he'd be running from in World War III. Like a Russian politician, it refuses to give up no matter how old it gets or how many people campaign for its decommissioning, and it's at its best setting its enemies on fire.
Savage: GTA V Appearances
- Release Date March 10, 2015
- DLC / Title Update 1.21 Heists DLC
- Game Edition GTA Online
- Platforms PCPlayStation 5Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4Xbox OnePlayStation 3Xbox 360
- Model ID savage
- Notes *The discounted Price becomes available after the player has completed the related Heist Mission.
- Savage: Vehicle Customization
Total Cost to Fully Upgrade in GTA Online $0
Modification GTA Online Price Respray See the full list of the available Respray options »
Savage: GTA V Screenshots